1. What's the most profound advice you've gleaned from my blog?Okay, I just discovered her blog but the most profound advice was to eat lots of fruit!
2. What's the funniest thing you've read from my blog?
(see answer to first question) Fruit is funny, right?
3. What do you like best about me?
I love how Lanie is SO fruity!! And funny and witty. I will enjoy following her blog.
4. If it wasn't all about me, about whom would it be?
No one! There is really only her... at least on her blog.
Okay, so now here are 4 people I TAG and the Questions I have for them to answer (note - if I didn't tag you - and you'd like to answer these questions, then consider yourself tagged! - I only had 4 to choose):
1. What was a single act of kindness you received that had a big impact on you?
2. If you could give someone some wisdom in just 5 words or less, what would it be?
3. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
4. What is the current book you are reading or have read?
Cool! I look forward to reading those answers!
Okay... this week I got a box from a friend on the other side of the country who sent me some of her Medifast food and some PB2. It was like Christmas. Thank you so much Lynn!!! Isn't she the sweetest? There were a lot of shakes, so I made some vanilla spice cookies (like, alot of them!) and put them in meal portion zip lock bags and froze them. And with the chocolate shakes I was attempting to make chocolate cookies but the batter wasn't thick enough so I made it into a brownie/cake. I used 14 chocolate shake packs, 2 scrambled eggs packs, 4 t. baking powder, and 10 packets of splenda.and mixed it with some water and Peppermint Patty sugar free syrup then Baked at 350 for about 40 minutes - made 16 servings. Then drizzled with Walden Farms sugar free chocolate syrup. (froze most of them to use as needed for a quick grab, microwave and go meal). Pretty yummy for not having cake for 10 months!!
I am doing it... but missed yesterday :( I was sick and sniffly the whole day, but I'm back on board today. I really stink at the tricept dips and the push ups... but I'm not giving up!
Also, I should be getting my family pictures tomorrow. I had not idea I would be waiting this long (almost 2 weeks). In "Margene time" it has been many months!! Can't wait to see them, I hope I'm not picturing that I will look thinner than I do, I'm worried I will still think I look big and gross, but it's got to be some improvement. Later XOX ~Margene