1. My youngest child turned 13 and became a teenager! (Not to mention, he's like as tall as me now!)
2. Brent & I attended an AMAZING 3 day conference a few weeks back called "Master of Influence" (3 Key Elements | Kirk Duncan) that has really changed our view and drive. It was FABULOUS!
3. My oldest daughter (second oldest child) graduated High School!!! (so my oldest two who have disabilities are both HS graduates!) SO COOL!!
4. I took a quick trip to Oregon with my daughter and our friends just last week. We visited the coast, stayed briefly with my cousin and then brother, surprised a couple friends and then zoomed home! EPIC!
5. AND..... Today is Brent's LAST DAY at his place of employment where he has worked for the last 8 years! Eight years is a LONG time. That is 6 years with this employer in Oregon and 2 years with them in Utah - and today is the last day!
THIS is our huge LEAP of FAITH.
THIS has been a long time coming. Something I haven't been able to talk about much and even can't give detailed reasons why he is leaving. But I can say that it's nothing bad about the company or people and nothing bad happened, it's just something WE'VE needed for OUR FAMILY! It's been a long time coming. We're not sure where we will go from here. We have a tentative plan, and we hope it works out and we will be continued to be guided.
Our first MAIN FOCUS is again, our HEALTH - and losing the weight we've gained back. And for Brent, that's the most critical. And we have other focuses and goals after that.
It's a continual journey. And it's been such a different journey here in Utah than it was in Oregon!! So we need to adjust and make it work here for us. For our health, and for our joy! Because we know we are meant to live here, and the Lord wants us here right now.
So here we go, my peeps. Wish us luck!!!
Life is good!!
Here is a video I saw today that feel so fittting to us right now. ENJOY!