So in order to maintain my weight this season, I am going to use these 10 tips handed down in my family through generations. It would be most selfish of me not to share:
1. If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
2. If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are canceled out by the diet soda.
3. When you eat with someone else, calories don't count if you don't eat more than they do.
4. Food used to medicinal purposes NEVER counts, such as pumpkin pie, ice cream, and hot chocolate.
5. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
6. Movie related foods do not have additional calories because they are part of the entire entertainment packages and not part of one's personal fuel, such as Milk Duds, Buttered Popcorn, Junior Mints, Red Vines, and Goobers.
7. Cookie pieces contain no calories. The process of breaking causes calorie leakage.
8. Things licked off of knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something. Examples are pie filling licked off a spoon or frosting licked off a knife.
9. Foods that have the same color have the same number of calories. Examples are squash and pumpkin pie, apples and strawberry ice cream, milk and white chocolate. NOTE: Chocolate is a universal color and may be substituted for any other food color.
10. Asking for a blessing on the food and expressing thankfulness before a holiday dinner causes all the food to be eaten to be extremely healthy and vitalizing for your body despite the quantity of food consumed.
There you have it folks! Share these tips as you wish, and by all means, enjoy this holiday season of food.... I mean, of Thanksgiving!!