Our Quest to change our lives began in Feb. 2010 and we lost 224 lbs. We slowly gained a lot of that weight back and we're now on another journey for weight loss and better health using Bright Line Eating. This is the story of our continuing Journey. .
(For the fullest effect, begin at the beginning in Feb. 2010 using our Blog Archive on sidebar)

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Renewed Effort

Brent has really been making a renewed effort these last few days stickin' to plan and downing water like a maniac.  He's really been kicking it up.  We went to the gym last night and he worked it good.  I hope he see's a loss on Saturday morning for all his hard work.

I made him his favorite yesterday:
Cauliflower breadsticks again.  SOOO good!

Today, when Brent came home from work, he loved my outfit and wanted to take some pics.  I love it most when he notices, ya know!  I look like I have a weird expression and I'm standing weird but this is the first time I'm wearing layers.  Still strange to realize this is me!
Sticking ON PLAN and drinking the H2O!!
Who's with me?  Let's make it a great weekend!!
Life is good!!  XOX ~Margene

7 comments:

gracies tough journey said...

I'm with you. Also, those cauliflower bread sticks look amazing. It will be a great weekend. gracie

Shabby Chic Mom said...

Im with you!! Gonna have to try those breadsticks, they lood good. Great pic, work it girl ;)

Lucy said...

Oh My! Wow! I hate to break it to you, but, you're not "doing it" anymore Margene - You'v DONE IT! Look at you.

You are such an inspiration - your commitment, your efforts, your spirit in all this..simply inspiring:)

Julie said...

Girl you are amazing. You are beautiful!! I'm glad Brent is doing so well this week.
Keep up the great work. God bless you guys.

Easley said...

OH MY GOSH those breadsticks look soooo yummy!

Kristina said...

The breadsticks look yummy, but YOU, you look FABULOUS! Congrats on doing so well! You def inspire me to keep going!

Karla said...

I really need to make those cauliflower breadsticks!!