Our Quest to change our lives began in Feb. 2010 and we lost 224 lbs. This is the story of our continuing Journey through the ups and downs of maintenance.
(For the fullest effect, begin at the beginning in Feb. 2010 using our Blog Archive on sidebar)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Video - Dr. Anderson on News Talk

This is a video of Dr. Wayne Anderson who is the author of the book "Habits of Health" and co-founder of the Take Shape For Life using Medifast - the program my man and I are on. I've had a lot of people ask me what we're doing - and this explains it very generally. I really LOVE his book!


This is from Dr. A's Web Site (under blog tab on the right) which I have a link to under "Helpful Links" on my sidebar. Great stuff!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for sharing this information.

Polar's Mom said...

Love me my Medifast.

Polar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com

Bringing Pretty Back said...

I am going to go check out this info right now. congrats on over 100 pounds lost!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Reitmans Fat Girl said...

Thank you for believing in me!!