Our Quest to change our lives began in Feb. 2010 and we lost 224 lbs. We slowly gained a lot of that weight back and we're now on another journey for weight loss and better health using Bright Line Eating. This is the story of our continuing Journey. .
(For the fullest effect, begin at the beginning in Feb. 2010 using our Blog Archive on sidebar)

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Video (Yikes, but happy)

Happy New Year!!!!  Wahooo!!!

Okay, my daughter made this video for a school project in her video production class.  She chose to interview me.  It was a busy day and I did NOT prepare for the interview, so I wasn't even wearing make-up or did my hair or anything... which, now I wish I did!!  She edited it all herself and I thought she did fantastic.  I just don't like the way I look... why do I have this crease in my forehead the whole time?

Anyway... to brag on my daughters video skills, I am posting it here on my blog!  


Life is GOOD
~Margene




4 comments:

MaryFran said...

She did a great job. And it reminded me of reading your blog way back when. :-)

Lori said...

I am quite impressed with her editing skills and thrilled that she thought enough of your accomplishment to do her project on YOU!
Lori

Sam said...

Pretty awesome pair you two make!!! :)

Joy said...

Love it my Friend. You story will help a lot of people!! Miss you!! Take care and keep up the great work!!

No Fear!!