Our Quest to change our lives began in Feb. 2010 and we lost 224 lbs. This is the story of our continuing Journey through the ups and downs of maintenance.
(For the fullest effect, begin at the beginning in Feb. 2010 using our Blog Archive on sidebar)

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

W.I.D.T.H.

I got posted on Jack Fit's blog. I have gotten such a hoot out of reading his blog and I sent a pic in for the W.I.D.T.H. (Why I Do This Here) with a note card saying why I want to make this change. See it HERE. (I am the 9th pic down) I love looking at all the other WIDTH entries he has sprinkled in there. It really hits home to read everyone's responses... very motivational for me!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great reason Margene!!! Keep up the good work. You deserve it.

Jennifer
http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/