Our Quest to change our lives began in Feb. 2010 and we lost 224 lbs. We slowly gained a lot of that weight back and we're now on another journey for weight loss and better health using Bright Line Eating. This is the story of our continuing Journey. .
(For the fullest effect, begin at the beginning in Feb. 2010 using our Blog Archive on sidebar)

Monday, October 15, 2012

Day TWO - back on plan! :)

I feel good.  
No problems.  
Getting my water in.  
That is key. 
I know this drill all too well.  I've got all the sugar things out of my house as that is what triggers me.  Right now I'm sitting down with my Medifast chicken and wild rice soup. J

I feel in control.  
At least with my eating ;)

I went running again this morning and went up the mountain road.  It was slightly easier today and the view of the valley was gorgeous.  I wish I had my camera on me but it's kind hard to run with my camera.  It was a great run!

During my run, I reflected on my life and current things going on.  There are situations that cause me a lot of turmoil and heart ache.  I am the one who needs to "fix" myself.  But fixing myself means sucking up and enduring MORE heartache, loneliness, and accepting things I don't understand.

I still have a lot of growing and becoming to do with the help of my Savior.  And I will add that I KNOW I am so richly blessed with a loving husband and great kids and a new lease on life!  I know it's the adversary trying to distract and slow me down from making a difference where I can.  He won't win!

Like that video I recently made with my daughter that I included in a previous post below.  I hope one day, He will pick me up and I will be a little smoother in His hands.  And I know that It is a painful process to be made smooth!

How about you?  Do you feel you are being made smooth right now?  How do you cope with heartache and disappointments?

LIFE IS GOOD.
ROCK ON!
~Margene

3 comments:

Megan said...

Margene! I was so happy to see today that you have started back on program! I started back on plan today. I had stopped a couple months ago for personal reasons, then had some other things happen... I was pretty low and gained weight back. I decided that I need to take control and get back on plan. I'm so happy you will be "by my side" in this journey. Your energy and positivity helps me so much! By the way... we have a Scheels where I live, too! :)

Christine said...

oh man, sugar is a huge trigger for me as well...water, no sugar and loads of protein. It's a day to day battle aint it.

gracies tough journey said...

Aw Margene, keep your chin up hun. You are amazing and I pray things look up for you. God is so good. Hugs, Gracie