Our Quest to change our lives began in Feb. 2010 and we lost 224 lbs. This is the story of our continuing Journey through the ups and downs of maintenance.
(For the fullest effect, begin at the beginning in Feb. 2010 using our Blog Archive on sidebar)

Monday, November 5, 2012

Week 3 Back :)

Today marked our WEEK 3 Back on plan.

Me - Lost 5 Pounds
Brent - Lost 2 Pounds

BOOYA!!  
For the kind of crazy non-stop week its been, I'd say that's a huge success!  

Some of my quick lean and green meals this week:

Stuffed peppers (lean beef & turkey & light cheese)... the meat shrunk a little.  Lightly breaded chicken salad with light yogurt-based dressing
Thin herb tilapia with broccoli - YUM

I can't believe it's November already!  It's like October just flew by.  Our Halloween was nice and low-key. We hung out at home and watched a movie and let our older daughter answer the constant trick-or-treaters.  Our two youngest still went out trick or treating themselves and we just chilled.  Not even one bite of candy... I didn't even want to see what my kids got.  It pretty much stayed out of my mind, so that was nice.  I love it when I can just spend some relaxed time with the hubs. :)

Now on to this wonderful month of Thanksgiving.  I got my "Give Thanks" wall hanging up to write down something we're thankful for each day!  I love it!!  Life is GOOOOD!

~Margene

3 comments:

Lori said...

Good for you. I'm glad to see you've gotten the regain under control. I bet you're getting close to your goal again.
Lori

FAT FLYER said...

5 lbs = Absolutely WONDERFUL!!! Very proud of you both!

Joy said...

Congrats!! You can do this!!