Our Quest to change our lives began in Feb. 2010 and we lost 224 lbs. We slowly gained a lot of that weight back and we're now on another journey for weight loss and better health using Bright Line Eating. This is the story of our continuing Journey. .
(For the fullest effect, begin at the beginning in Feb. 2010 using our Blog Archive on sidebar)

Monday, August 9, 2010

6 month Stats from our journey so far...

Inches Lost: ME MY MAN
Head 1" .75"
Neck 3.5" 2"
Bust 2.5" 7.25"
Waist 9" 13"
Hips 11" 8.5"
Mid-Thigh 4.5" 3.25"
Knee 3" 2.5"
Mid-Calf 1.5" .5"
Upper Arm 3.5" 4.25"

Total Inches Lost:
39.5" 42"

BMI Start 49.6 41.8
BMI Now 35.1 30.0

Lost BMI Points:
14.5 11.8

Weight Lost:
82 lbs 85 lbs

Wow, I lost almost 40 inches off my body! That really helps put it into perspective for me. And my guy is almost in the "overweight" category instead of "obese". That is so encouraging!

8 comments:

lotstolove said...

Well done Margene!! I love looking at figures like this. As we lose weight its fascinating to see how our body shape changes and where we lose the most inches from. Kudos to you and your hubby!

Learning to be Less said...

Awesome, inspiring and hard-earned. Way to go!!!

Jennifer said...

The stats are amazing and paint quite a picture of success! all your hard work is paying off. keep it up girl!

Jennifer
http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/

WWSuzi said...

Wow, there is no stopping either of you ;) Congrats!!

Mrs. Tasha said...

Congrats on all of your progress! It's such an inspiration!!

Would love to have you join for my Try It Tuesday post..please share with your blog readers as well. You can get the link for it and the button on my page on the right hand side! Thanks so helping me make this a success :)
http://mrstashalynn.blogspot.com/2010/08/try-it-tuesday.html

Retta said...

How amazing for both of you. It's wonderful that you are doing this together.

Even an inch off your... head!! That cracked me up...never thought about my head shrinking. That just strikes me comical.

Great job!!
Loretta
=^..^=

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Loretta... I know, I wonder if losing an inch off my head has anything to do with reducing brain size?? Scary.. (tee hee)!! :)

~Margene

Julie said...

YEAH!!!! Oh I'm loving this. Oh and I figured out MF. I'll check into that one day just to see what it's all about.
Keep up the great work. Riding rides when you couldn't before, had to the the icing on the day!!
Take care and have a blessed week.