Our Quest to change our lives began in Feb. 2010 and we lost 224 lbs. We slowly gained a lot of that weight back and we're now on another journey for weight loss and better health using Bright Line Eating. This is the story of our continuing Journey. .
(For the fullest effect, begin at the beginning in Feb. 2010 using our Blog Archive on sidebar)

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Craving Orange Chicken!

Right before I started my TSFL change, I was totally addicted to Panda Express and their Orange Chicken. So once I was on this, I tried making a baked orange chicken from a recipe I found on line where you use a can of diet orange soda. It didn't really satisfy me, though.

Last night, I tried something new for my lean and green. First, I had 1 cup of cucumbers with 1/2 cup of pepper and added some of the Walden Farms Sugar free/fat free/calorie free Italian dressing for my salad. Then I had 6 oz. of chicken breast strips and dunked them in this "Wok with me" Shanghai Orange sauce. It was a delicious new idea to try (thanks to my coach). The sauce was pretty good and had a tiny little kick - but not too much for me.
I will be adding this idea to my list of favorite meals!

2 comments:

Donita said...

I've really enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your meal ideas. Thanks for sharing.

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Thanks for your feedback Donita! It's so nice to know that! :)