Our Quest to change our lives began in Feb. 2010 and we lost 224 lbs. We slowly gained a lot of that weight back and we're now on another journey for weight loss and better health using Bright Line Eating. This is the story of our continuing Journey. .
(For the fullest effect, begin at the beginning in Feb. 2010 using our Blog Archive on sidebar)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Video - Dr. Anderson on News Talk

This is a video of Dr. Wayne Anderson who is the author of the book "Habits of Health" and co-founder of the Take Shape For Life using Medifast - the program my man and I are on. I've had a lot of people ask me what we're doing - and this explains it very generally. I really LOVE his book!


This is from Dr. A's Web Site (under blog tab on the right) which I have a link to under "Helpful Links" on my sidebar. Great stuff!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for sharing this information.

Polar's Mom said...

Love me my Medifast.

Polar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com

Bring Pretty Back said...

I am going to go check out this info right now. congrats on over 100 pounds lost!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

lalalala said...

Thank you for believing in me!!