Our Quest to change our lives began in Feb. 2010 and we lost 224 lbs. We slowly gained a lot of that weight back and we're now on another journey for weight loss and better health using Bright Line Eating. This is the story of our continuing Journey. .
(For the fullest effect, begin at the beginning in Feb. 2010 using our Blog Archive on sidebar)

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Week 4 - Back

Happy Tuesday!!!

So Sunday was our weigh-in:
I lost 2 pounds
Hubs lost 1 pound  
(almost 2, but  he'd rather count is as just 1)

Slowly but surely!  
Brent knows he needs to get his water in.  I know he's working on that!

One of my favorite lunches have been my Medifast Chicken & Wild Rice Soup with crackers in it and ground pepper & dill seasoning.  Yum.
We also went out to a Hibachi grill for a date night last week and I had hibachi chicken and salmon with veggies.  It was okay - I enjoyed it.  Brent was feeling like Hibachi chicken but I'd probably have preferred a steak somewhere.  Heck, I'd prefer some Cafe Rio pork nacho's... but that's not on plan right now so I will enjoy what I gots!!  ;)

The weather has been getting COLD and I have not been running, but I am keeping up with basketball which I love.  Lots of running there.  I hope I can find ways to keep active this winter.  I'm SOO ready for Christmas Music but I'm also trying to enjoy the Thanksgiving time as well.  Life is going SOOOO fast right now.  November just started and It's almost half way through.  

I saw this quote on Facebook and it kind of emulates where I need to be and want to be right now:

GRATITUDE 
turns what we 
HAVE 
into 
ENOUGH!

I love that and it's so true.  When I find myself feeling upset and frustrated, I know I need to humble myself and truly be thankful for all I do have, which is so much!  I know this is true, yet I still find myself feeling bad about this or that.  So it's a daily vigilance for me to be thankful!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Life is GOOOOD!!
XoxoXO ~Margene

1 comment:

Julie said...

You guys are really doing awesome. I am proud of you Margene. I need to get back at it all too. I'm not screwing up and I am working out, just not losing so need to less this and more that.
Keep up the great work. Take care and have the most blessed Thanksgiving.